Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as your use of the site will indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Our Site Content
- Our sites may contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party sites or resources.
- We own or are the licensee of the intellectual property rights in the content of our site including brands, text, products, graphic designs, images and any data entered or submitted by you. You shall abide by all additional copy right notices information or restrictions contained in or content accessed through our website.
- You agree to use our site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms we may deny you access to our site.
- You may download and print content from our site only to carry out the business between your Company and ours. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection viruses Trojans or other contaminating codes. By accessing this site you agree that we will not be liable for any direct indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.
- From time to time we may update and change these Terms and Conditions without notice. You will always find the latest version of these Terms and Conditions on our site. Your continued use of our site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
- We try to update our site regularly so we may have to suspend access to services or functionality on the site from time to time without notice. If required we may close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunication networks we cannot promise that the operation of our site will be secure confidential uninterrupted or error free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of our site including tampering with or hacking into the site or the servers on which it resides.
- The material and information on our site including but not limited to product information is provided without any guarantees conditions or warranties including warranties of merchant ability non-infringement of intellectual property fitness for purpose or accuracy or completeness of any information. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the consequence of the use of such information. The information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any decisions based on such information. You must make your own decisions on whether or not to rely on any information contained in our website when deciding to use us.
- Accept as expressly set out in these terms all representations warranties conditions and other terms implied by statute common or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent committed by law however nothing in these terms is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
- If any of these terms are held to be illegal invalid or unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Any of our related companies may rely on and enforce these terms but otherwise we and you agree that no other third party is to be given any rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- You agree that we may assign these terms to anyone without notice to you. We collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable Data Protection Legislation as amended from time to time.
- All business transacted by Lincoln Maritime Ltd is subject to British International Freight Association (BIFA) Standard Trading Conditions – Latest Edition.